Plugin for auto signing packages with sigul after build

the.cypher at gmail.com the.cypher at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 14:22:27 UTC 2013

Hi,
I wrote a plugin that autosigns built packages with sigul and imports
them back to Koji.

I only found the sigulsign_unsigned.py but that was still a manual
step to do. Also there is an old plugin that uses gpg and not sigul to
sign before import.

My plugin uses sigul and runs after import and additionally import the
signed RPMs.

Any comments are welcome. Its my first plugin and I had to learn alot
by reading kojihub.py and debugging XML-RPC calls the koji client
produces.
So there might be things that could be improved although it works great so far.

If there is interest, I will turn this into a github repo rather than a gist.

https://gist.github.com/philicious/5071402

Best Phil

PS: Thanks to #koji on freenode IRC, nice helpful people there !