later rebuild for new architecture

Bojtos Péter ptr at ulx.hu
Sun Sep 15 10:18:00 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have a Koji system and a tag within it with lots of (~1000) packages.
I've succesfully built all of them for i686 architecture, since it was the only set architecture.

Later I had an idea to create packages for x86_64 as well and set up the tag's architecture to i686,x86_64. Every newly built package builds fine for both architectures.

Is there any way to rebuild the ~1000 package only for x86_64 now?
I tried to use 'koji create-task buildArch' but it wasn't successfull.

I even tried to cancel the builds and resubmit them, but I couldn't, since they are completed. I don't really want to do a mass rebuild, only if this is the only solution.

Thanks for the help,
Peter