docker-rpm-builder

Alan Franzoni mailing at franzoni.eu
Fri Mar 14 15:11:02 UTC 2014

Hello,
if anybody is interested I've started a very small project which builds
rpms using docker:

https://github.com/alanfranz/docker-rpm-builder

It's a very small wrapper around rpmbuild, and I hope it's a bit more
hackable than mock (which is got plenty of functions but I find it a bit
hard to understand); it's designed to work on any host that support docker
( I had some issues in using mock on host distributions that weren't either
Fedora, Redhat or Centos ).

In our scenarios is already proving faster than mock, but I'm sure there's
plenty of space for optimization.

If anybody is interested in contributing just drop me an email and/or
submit a pull request.

bye,

Alan

--