docker-rpm-builder

Alan Franzoni mailing at franzoni.eu
Thu Mar 20 11:19:05 UTC 2014

Hello Thomas,
our experience with koji showed that we used very little of its
functionality but we took a large performance hit from using it; hence we
first started using mock and a manually built repository creation system,
now we're replacing mock with this docker-rpm-builder.

I'll do some benchmarking for mock-vs-drb later on.

bye,

Latest blog post: Deploying WAR on Heroku http://t.co/M4krW2Mu
contact me at public@[mysurname].eu