New Koji Setup - regen-repo task fails

Kirk Harr kharr at endpoint.com
Mon Apr 20 16:51:16 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

After troubleshooting the issue for a bit, we were able to get the Koji setup working, and can now generate the build root repositories and build packages. The main issue was that the builders needed to use /tmp/koji as the ‘workdir’ which then removed any of the strange permissions errors that would occur when the builder would attempt to process the task. I had originally had this set to the shared volume for the Kojira/Koji-hub server on /mnt/koji, which was not working as expected.

Thanks for your assistance in tracing it down,

Kirk Harr
Systems and Network Engineer
End Point Corporation