how to setup the koji build system?

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Tue Apr 28 21:55:09 UTC 2015

On Seg, 2015-04-27 at 13:12 +0800, gssxd at qq.com wrote:
> hi,
> I followed the wiki page:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Koji/ServerHowTo
> also, the page that Sérgio M. B. pointed out
> http://www.devops-blog.net/koji/koji-rpm-build-system-installation-part-1
>

> but, so far I still can't get it installed.
> The failure I am seeing as following:
> [root at www koji]# su kojiadmin
> [kojiadmin at www koji]$ koji call getLoggedInUser
> Error: [('asn1 encoding routines', 'ASN1_item_verify', 'unknown message digest algorithm'), ('SSL routines', 'SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE', 'certificate verify failed')]
> [kojiadmin at www koji]$
>

> Could you please give any idea? how to fix it?

Maybe you need update ssl.cnf ("unknown message digest algorithm" ? ) :

For epel7 and Fedora 21, on ssl.cnf, you need change default_md to

default_md = sha256

Reference:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/buildsys/2014-August/004359.html

When you got problems, please read the comments of the page, many times
I found the solution there and I had written a comment with this
solution also there.

Best regards ,
--
Sérgio M. B.