koji gc clean up failed builds?

Mike Bonnet mikeb at redhat.com
Fri Jun 5 20:09:14 UTC 2015

On 06/05/2015 03:46 PM, Pat Riehecky wrote:
> I've begun to notice a surprising accumulation of failed build logs our
> build system.
>
> Is there a way to get koji gc to find all the failed builds for a given
> package (by name, since it isn't successful) and clean up all but the
> latest failed build?
>
> I expect that will return an embarrassing amount of disk on my system.....

Failed builds might be represented by an entry in the database (if the
same NVR was never built successfully later), but they never make it to
the hub, so they are consuming no disk space there.  The chroot
containing the output of a failed build will exist on the build machine
for a limited time (4 hours by default) and will then be cleaned up by
kojid.  koji-gc is not involved in cleaning up failed builds.