Hello all

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Sat Jul 4 20:49:56 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2 Jul 2009, Adam Miller wrote:

> Are there any current agenda items we want to start working on or
> hashing out in terms of future plans, some sort of collaboration
> efforts for semi-synchronized talks in terms of calendar time as well
> as content?

In a general sense, there are a few pieces of information that I am
interested in:

(1) To what extent is open source being taught in your lectures?

(2) Are there Linux user groups on campus?

(3) Is Linux used in the computer science department?

Based on the answers to these questions, I think it then becomes
possible for us to figure out what kinds of talks, or events, or
conversations we might want to begin at various universities.

--Max