Next Meeting?

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Thu Aug 19 04:50:46 UTC 2010

On Sun 15 August 2010 23:13:45 Danny Stieben wrote:
> Since it's been a while since our last meeting, and that I haven't
> really heard anything since even through email, I thought I'd ask to see
> what's going on and when our next meeting is. :P
>
> Thanks for your time.

Hey Danny!

So, school is right around the corner for all of us (or already here, or in my
case about 12 hours away!) and our schedules are probably all going to change
since what we put for Sebastian's initial WhenIsGood, which was only filled in
by those who attended the last meeting.

http://whenisgood.net/caampusamb2
http://whenisgood.net/caampusamb2/results/fdiemm

So, there is another WhenIsGood, fill that out with your free schedule for the
semester, if you know it, or wait until you do (but please tell the list!) if
you don't.

Thanks much!
Ryan

--