No subject

ayush khanna ayush_1991 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 29 16:26:43 UTC 2010

Dear Sir/Ma'am,I am Ayush Khanna, a 2nd year Engineering student majoring in Computer Science and Engineering at Thapar University(Punjab, India). I subscribed to the Campus Ambassador Program being conducted by the Fedora Project. Unfortunately I found the information  provided on the website a little ambiguous and wanted to clear a few doubts.
Firstly, how long does it take for the decision to induct someone into this program take?Secondly, how will the intimations and discussions take place once someone is selected?Also, is there any time duration for which one can be a campus ambassador?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Regards,Ayush Khanna