Is this project alive?

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 16:23:16 UTC 2013

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 6:32 PM, Eduardo Mayorga Téllez
<mayorgalinux at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I´ve heard the sayings that Campus Ambassadors is dead. I sent my self
> introduction and this is the only one mail I´ve received from this
> list.
>
> I wonder it. It would a great pity, because it seems a very productive
> group. If there is something that could make me realize the cause of
> death, I will be glad once you let me know.

It was one of those ideas that seemed great at the time but which
never really caught on. It has been pretty dead for a long time
despite there being continued interest. If someone wants to try to
bring it back to life they are certainly welcome to jump in. Of
course, students are also welcome to join the ambassadors directly as
well.

John