[FZH] Fwd: {{autolang}} 模版(was: Wiki translations, was: Re: Wiki question)

Yuan Yijun bbbush.yuan在gmail.com
星期三 六月 23 01:03:31 UTC 2010

Ian 加了这个东西, {{autolang}}

参见 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Project_Wiki/zh 的例子

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ian Weller <ian在ianweller.org>
Date: Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 5:46 AM
Subject: Re: Wiki translations (was: Re: Wiki question)
To: Moderate traffic list for contributors collaborating with the wiki
<wiki在lists.fedoraproject.org>

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 08:46:40PM -0400, Ian Weller wrote:
> We tried setting up something that would do it this way and I think the
> amount of maintenance required is too high. I need to decide on
> something (finally) so we're going to go with how meta.wikimedia.org
> handles translations.
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meta:Interlanguage_links
>
> It works for wikis that don't have the absolute need for keeping
> languages on totally separate instances. It's just as much editing work.
> The only disadvantage is that page names aren't in the native language.
>
> If this is a problem with anybody on the *infrastructure* side of
> things, please speak now. I'll be talking to the translators list soon.

I've implemented the templates into our wiki today and adjusted them to
be as user-friendly as possible, and work properly with subpages. Draft
documentation is at:
 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraProject:Translating

I sent this mail to trans@ today:
 http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/trans/2010-June/007763.html
We'll see what they suggest, or if I get any +1s.

--
Ian Weller <ian在ianweller.org>