[Fwd: [Test-Announce] Storage Test Day Thursday 2010-03-18]

He Rui rhe在redhat.com
星期五 三月 19 05:56:28 UTC 2010

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Adam Williamson <awilliam在redhat.com>
To: test-announce在lists.fedoraproject.org
Subject: [Test-Announce] Storage Test Day Thursday 2010-03-18
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 15:54:44 -0700

There's always more testing to do, and this week is no exception: it's
Test Day time again! This Thursday, 2010-03-18, is storage Test Day [1].
Fedora 13 features several improvements to disk management [2], and this
Thursday is our time to test them out! Anyone with a computer and a hard
disk can do some of the testing, or if you have a more exotic
configuration - many disks, RAID arrays, LVM setups, multichannel, SCSI
or fibre channel configurations, anything like that - we'd love to get
your results. Most of the testing can be done from a live environment,
and live images are available for testing. As always, test cases with
clear step-by-step testing instructions will be available on the Test
Day page, so testing is easy! The Test Day runs all Thursday in
#fedora-test-day on Freenode IRC.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2010-03-18_Palimpsest
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/UdisksImprovements

--