[FZH] Fwd: Working on Koji for RPM Fusion

Liang Suilong liangsuilong在gmail.com
星期日 三月 28 14:40:18 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Super Cyper <supercyper1在gmail.com>
Date: 2010/3/28
Subject: Working on Koji for RPM Fusion
To: Fedora 中文用户组 <fedora-cn在googlegroups.com>

http://planet.ergo-project.org/blog/jmeeuwen/2010/03/21/working-koji-rpm-fusion

Sun, 03/21/2010 - 02:32 ― jmeeuwen fedorakojirpmfusionAfter a short
visit to Linux Solutions in Paris, I've been working with Xavier
Lamien on setting up Koji for RPM Fusion. We would make full use of
the External Repository support, in order to import Red Hat Enterprise
Linux (RHEL), CentOS, Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux (EPEL) and
Fedora, so that packages can be built for Enterprise Linux 4 & 5,
Fedora 11, 12, 13 and Rawhide.

Working on such, I thought it would be nice to share a few details on
the subject, such as the way I've set up tag inheritance + external
repositories + free + nonfree in RPM Fusion. Hence, here's a overview
diagram of how it's set up. I've also made a more extensive document
on the subject, for those of you wanting to set up there own
buildsystem. This however will probably become a book sometime.