[FZH] 暫退聲明 (Fwd: [Ambassadors] Going passive)

Caius 'kaio' Chance kaio在fedoraproject.org
星期二 十一月 9 21:15:54 UTC 2010

在 kital 跟一位噴者在大使列表起火,這位朋友亂入後燃燒,最後發了這則暫退聲明。

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2010-November/016033.html

當中提及他對紅帽籍由贊助 fedora 計劃作惡(be evil)的看法。

個人認為雖然他的語氣有些偏激,但是也代表了某部分貢獻者的不滿。

在贙助開源作業系統項目的企業中,主要有  Sun (Oracle), SUSE (Novell), Red Hat,
Canonical;而從中賺到最大利潤的,應該是 RH。

在以上連結中,大家也表達了不同的意見,有興趣的請按過去細閱。

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sascha Thomas Spreitzer <sspreitzer於fedoraproject.org>
Date: 2010/11/9
Subject: [Ambassadors] Going passive
To: Fedora community advisory board <advisory-board於lists.fedoraproject.org>,
Fedora Ambassadors List <fedora-ambassadors-list於redhat.com>

Dear Fedorians,

as I feel frustration about my work in Fedora and I do not agree with
todays Fedora governance and ruling system I am hereby taking the
logical step of stopping all my active contributions to this project.
One major point is that I feel exploited by RedHats installation of
the Fedora Project and I do not feel it is ok to contribute for a
companys benefit that is not equal to its project investment.

Thats why I am saying goodbye, with the following sentence;
"Microsoft is the evil we know. Novell and Oracle is the evil we got
to know and Canonical and RedHat is the evil we will get to know."

The duties I am leaving open and which will be impacting are;

- EMEA media production (F14 still open?)
- Dual layer DVD approach
- some packages

Thank you for the friends I met and made and thank you about the
lessons I learned about OpenSource and capitalism.

For the sake of freedom I will be shifting my spare time to projects
which are ruled by the poeple for the people.

--
best wishes,
Sascha