[FZH] Hello; was Re: I'm a newcomer, my name is Chen Gang

Caius 'kaio' Chance kaio在fedoraproject.org
星期日 十一月 21 21:17:04 UTC 2010

2010/11/21 Gerard Braad <gbraad於fedoraproject.org>

> On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 2:05 PM, Simon Yan <simonyanix於gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Nice meeting you here! You can start contribute according to your
> >> interest as Kamil introduced in another thread. Also, maybe you have
> >> known that China has its local fedora community[1] where you can also
> >> feel free to share your thoughts/ideas/opinions with other members.
> > There's not a lot traffic on the Chinese list though.
> > Anyways, welcome to the community and happy testing.
>
> Hello,
>

> On this list we will not all agree that it is silent. Thanks He Rui
> for directing him to our list.
> If you have question, you might want to drop by on Freenode in our
> channel at #fedora-zh

Welcome! 欢迎

You will find that we are not quiet soon. :) 你很快会发现我们一点都不安静。

Thanks for your interest to join us. If you want assistance to keep in touch
with us, we could show you how to connect with IRC, mailing lists, forums,
etc. 谢谢怹加入我们的意愿。如果您在联系我们的方式上需要协助,我们可以告诉您如何连上聊天室、邮件列表、论坛等等。

Which city are you from? We might be able to have someone from your city
finds you when there are meet ups. 请问您来自哪个城市?我们也许找到一些跟您同城的,在有聚会的时候联系你出来一起交流。

Regards,
kaio

--
Regards ☺ Caius 'kaio' Chance