[FZH] [fcitx]fcitx4.0 in Fedora cannot be turned on by pressing CTRL_SPACE

victor lee victorlee129在gmail.com
星期一 十一月 29 09:48:46 UTC 2010

thanx, Cauis.

When I tick the checkbox of "enable ...(it was in chinese and I have no idea
what it should be in english)" which has an hot key of "F", and select
fcitx, and then relog in, the tick of checkbox disappear.

Thanx.

Best Regards

Vic.129