[FZH] Fwd: Re: fedoracommunity 索引頁

Caius Chance me at kaio.net
Mon Dec 12 11:05:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

He has BCC'ed the same to me.

About the SEO I don't think it should be counted, but the active level of the BBS admins. On bbs.fedora-zh.org the only one with permission in last few months was bbbush only. This massively slow down the development of bbs.fedora-zh.org. That is the main reason I want to merge that into fedora china.cn, because I thought bbs.fedora-zh.org was dead.

If there the admin permissions are available and admins can be recruited, it is ideal to keep bbs.fedora-zh.org. bbbush doesn't know he is the person who block the spinning of current web services namely bbs, planet, blog, which made him pissed and scolded everyone badly. I would guess at the end of the day bbbush may provide the data and blame me again as I am a absolute emperor. XD

For BBS, I just want a BBS that everyone can participate!

About planet, Fedora main planet has no rules except contents that will disgust people such as illegal photos (violent or yuck or sexual) or those Linux geeks dislikes such as Apple. :) Generally there is no rules. However, planet for Chinese community needs rules and everyone from China knows that deeply.

Caius Chance
me at kaio.net