[FZH] This Week in Fedora Podcast 采访

Caius 'kaio' Chance kaio在fedoraproject.org
星期日 二月 6 03:50:10 UTC 2011

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 1:45 PM, Gerard Braad <gbraad於fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> 2011/2/6 Tommy He <lovenemesis於fedoraproject.org>:
> > 刚刚接受了 This Week in Fedora 的 Jonathan  的语音采访,介绍了翻译流程和 Fedora 中文区(大陆)的现状。
>
> Have also received an invitation for this.
> Will have the interview soon...
>
> I suggested a duo interview for Kaio and me, but I guess we do not
> need this now. ;-)
>

> Gerard
>
> --
> Gerard Braad -- 吉拉德
>   Project-lead Fedora-MIPS
>   Regional Mentor for APAC/China, Member of FAmSCo
>   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:gbraad

I have done that long ago with many questions not capable to answer.
lovenemesis just right fill all of that and done a nice job!

Do think gbraad should also be in the interview in 1 of next 3 podcasts.
Let's very our voices to the world.

--
Regards ☺ Caius 'kaio' Chance
Fedora Project Contributor - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kaio