[FZH] libregraphics magazine issue 1.1

Yu Chen jcomee在gmail.com
星期三 二月 23 03:44:43 UTC 2011

各位设计师:

libregraphics 出杂志了,第一期下载:
http://libregraphicsmag.com/download.html

This is one purpose of a Libre Graphics Magazine: to serve as a
catalyst for discussion, to build a home for the users of Libre
Graphics software, standards and methods. In such a magazine, we may
unite all our previously disparate successes, all the successes which
have, until now, stood alone as small examples, disjointed from the
larger community. We have the opportunity to elevate the discourse
around Libre Graphics as a professionally viable option, to raise
previously unmentioned issues and to push forward the conception of
just what Libre Graphics can produce.
--
Yu

关于邮件列表 Chinese 的更多信息