[FZH] Harish Pillay 將蒞臨北京,期望與 Fedora 社區會面。

Gerard Braad gbraad在fedoraproject.org
星期一 一月 10 12:11:39 UTC 2011

2011/1/9 Caius 'kaio' Chance <kaio at fedoraproject.org>:
> It alright that you can RSVP him and say "maybe". At least he has prepared.
> Rgds, Caius 'kaio' Chance - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/user:kaio (sent
> from mobile device)
> On 09/01/2011 5:46 AM, "xie yunpeng" <woqimingweipeng at gmail.com> wrote:
>> gerard 要已经发消息让想参加聚会的联系他了,我现在还不知道是不是有空。。。so busy these days,I'm uncertain
>> whether to go or not.

I can understand... but would be nice to have you guys come. I have
created a small map, but it only shows well in MAP mode (not
satellite). Wasn't able to get it correct in Baidu's map.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&ll=39.911102,116.46291&spn=0.00981,0.022724&z=16&msid=201094264622493608823.00049975571b15c9b86d7

or http://bit.ly/dUgZ6u

It shows the location of the Starbucks in question. Currently have no
idea how many people will come... but if needed, we can always go to
the Prosper Center. For now... I'll stick with Starbucks until I hear
more info.

would be nice to get some idea of who will attend.

Gerard

--
Gerard Braad -- 吉拉德
   Project-lead Fedora-MIPS