[FZH] F-15 测试日[Fwd: [Test-Announce] Fedora Rawhide Test Day for Network Device Naming on January 27th 2011]

He Rui rhe在redhat.com
星期四 一月 27 11:11:33 UTC 2011

Hi all,

这两天正在进行 Network Device Naming test day, 大家感兴趣可以在rawhide上
试一下,具体步骤描述得很清楚:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-01-27_Network_Device_Naming_With_Biosdevname

蟹蟹,
He Rui

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Narendra_K在Dell.com
To: test-announce在lists.fedoraproject.org
Cc: Shyam_Iyer在Dell.com, Matt_Domsch在Dell.com, Jordan_Hargrave在Dell.com,
Charles_Rose在Dell.com
Subject: [Test-Announce] Fedora Rawhide Test Day for Network Device
Naming on January 27th 2011
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 06:03:47 -0800

Hello,

[It looks like my earlier post did not hit the list, so making this post again]

We are conducting a Fedora Rawhide Test Day on "Network Device Naming" on Thursday, January 27th 2011.

The objective is to test the new naming scheme for onboard and PCI add-in network interfaces as suggested by 'biosdevname' utility. It would be great if you could participate and provide your feedback which would help us flush bugs.

Please join us on IRC for the event on freenode in #fedora-test-day all day on January 27th 2011.

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/159
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-01-27_Network_Device_Naming_With_Biosdevname

With regards,
Narendra K