[FZH] Fwd: [Ambassadors] FUDCon APAC bids

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 1 13:37:46 UTC 2011

Hi All,

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 9:26 PM, Tommy He <lovenemesis at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> You can count on me as a volunteering translator. :)
> Anyway, I will try to gather people to proposal topics.

It would be nice to know if someone would like to talk about a subject
on this possible FUDCon. they do not have to be from the Fedora
community. This information is very helpful... since if we miss this
bid, I will push for a FAD instead and target the FUDCon for next
year's slot.

Besides, does anyone have contact with User Groups in China? e.g. for
Gnome or ChinaUnix? Reach out and see how we can help each other.

Gerard

--
Gerard Braad — 吉拉德
   Regional Mentor for APAC/China, Member of FAmSCo