[FZH] Lovelock Event @ Canton 活动正式公告与报名贴

Lemon lemon027 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 00:46:14 UTC 2011

I have been there for an interview in April and I am working in Shenzhen
now... There are only a few events when I was in Wuhan for almost 6 years.

I want to know how many linuxers will join it till now? Let me think about
it...

2011/6/8 Caius 'kaio' Chance <kaio at fedoraproject.org>

> Good. Thanks for correction.
>
> Rgds, Caius 'kaio' Chance - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/user:kaio (sent
> from mobile device)
> On 08/06/2011 12:21 AM, "Robin Lee" <robinlee.sysu at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Official English name of the university is "Sun Yat-sen University".
> >
> > 2011/6/7 Caius 'kaio' Chance <kaio at fedoraproject.org>:
> >> (Hi, this has been translated requested by cnblue for him publishing to
> >> various internet channels. Refer to the originals as the most accurate
> >> info.)
> >>
> >> Fedora 15 has been released on 24th May 2011. Fedora 15 is a milestone
> >> version - intergration of numerous new features and functionalities.
> Fedora
> >> Chinese User Group and GZLUG (Guang Zhou Linux User Groups) joined force
> >> organizing Lovelock Event @ Canton event for celebrating smooth release
> of
> >> Fedora 15.
> >>
> >> Venue: Zhong Shan University Southern Campus Yi Fu Building (TBA for
> exact
> >> room location)
> >>
> >> Time: 11th June 2011 2pm - 5pm
> >>
> >> Details: TBA with topics open for submission:
> >>

> >>   - Liang Suilong - History and future of Fedora Project
> >>   - Robin Lee - Introduction of systemd
> >>   - Tiger Soldier - OSD Lyrics, and another topic related to Fedora 15
> >>   (TBA)
> >>   - All - Why Do We Choose Fedora? - A passionate mingling between
> lovers
> >>   of Fedora and other Linux distributions.
> >>
> >> Souvenirs
> >>
> >>   - Fedora 15 i686 Desktop CD and Fedora x86_64 Desktop CD, 50pcs each
> >>   (produced according to official specification published on Fedora
> Wiki)
> >>   - Fedora Stickers, certain quantity
> >>   - Note: (a) Because of the urgency, Fedora Ambassadors APAC cannot
> >>   deliver swags by the event. All the swags are produced locally in
> Guang
> Zhou
> >>   under Fedora official specifications. (b) Fedora media will be
> distributed
> >>   to topic presentors and event organisers at priority, but that is just
> >>   minor amount and most of them are available to attendants.
> >>
> >> Presentation topics are still open to submission. Please all supporters
> of
> >> Fedora do not hesitate to participate - sharing your experiences of
> usage,
> >> or talking about the latest technologies of Fedora such as BTRFS and
> Gnome
> >> 3. You can email liangsuilong at gmail.com or robinlee.sysu at gmail.com if
> >> interested.
> >>
> >> RSVP (either of the following):
> >>
> >>   - Please kindly head to GZLUG mailing list to RSVP and follow the
> thread:
> >>   gzlug at googlegroups.com
> >>   - Please kindly head to Fedora Chinese User Group mailing list to RSVP
> >>   and follow the thread: chinese at lists.fedoraproject.com
> [...]

Meng Ni +8613349959889
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary
and those who don't.