[FZH] Lovelock Event @ Canton 活动正式公告与报名贴

Liang Suilong liangsuilong at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 01:22:05 UTC 2011

I do not know how many participators will join the event. I do not decide to
count the joiners.

If you are interested in this event, we welcome you to join it.

Thank you for focusing on our event.

Fedora && Debian User, former Ubuntu User
My Page: http://www.liangsuilong.info
Fedora Project Contributor -- Packager && Ambassador
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Liangsuilong