[FZH] Test Day 今天测试 anaconda 翻译

tiansworld tiansworld在gmail.com
星期二 三月 1 00:29:41 UTC 2011

欢迎大家积极参与 Fedora 15 的本地化 (L10n) 及国际化 (i18n) 测试。
测试主要检查安装程序 anaconda 的翻译质量。
如果发现 bug,请编辑wiki页[1],并通过 bugzilla 报告,或者向我或本列表发邮件。

测试详情请见 [1]

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-03-01_L10n_i18n_Installation

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Igor Pires Soares <igorsoares在gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 11:28 PM
Subject: L10N and I18N Installation Test Day Tomorrow
To: trans在lists.fedoraproject.org

Greetings everyone!

Remember that tomorrow (2011-03-01) we will host a Localization and
Internationalization Installation Test Day [1]. This test day will focus
on translations quality for Anaconda and i18n support during
installation as well as some post install verification tests.

Fell free to edit the wiki with your results and join us in
#fedora-test-day if you have any doubts.

I'm looking forward to see the participation of many translators around
the world. A wider language diversity will be great for making sure that
Fedora 15 will have a proper l10n/i18n support for everyone.

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-03-01_L10n_i18n_Installation

Regards,
--