[FZH] zh_CN translation for anaconda problem

Tiansworld tiansworld在gmail.com
星期四 三月 10 11:31:18 UTC 2011

On 03/10/2011 05:04 PM, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
>>> You can see the history of the updates on the project (and your language) at:
>>>
>>>   http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/anaconda/timeline/
>>
>> I don't have the required permissions.
>
> Fixed -- this will show up on the live interface in a few days.

That's great.

> Please ask him directly (click on his name inside Tx and use Send
> Message). He's responsible for the project and its translations.

I sent him a message in transifex and a email.

> Not really.. Some could, but this depends on the developer. You can
> ask the developer to give you access to his git repo today too and
> commit the file manually as well, if you choose so.

Well, yes, I just mean that some contributors in translate.fp.org could.
By the way I think people with git access should be aware of other
contributor's work, and should avoid replacing the file that the others
submitted through transifex or likewise.(I know little about git, maybe
git is capable of doing this.)
But this case happened to me once. Someone replaced our updated anaconda
zh_CN.po file with his/her old one after release of F14. Two
contributor's names(including mine) were deleted from the po header,
also fixed, updated translation or format were replaced. I spent lots of
time to fixed it again and upload it to transifex.net. You may compare
these two files here [1][2] if you want to see the details.

I should be familiar with git first before I request a submit permission
through git. :)

And last, thank you for your help :D

[1]
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/p/anaconda/c/f14-branch/view/po/zh_CN.po