[FZH] Emacs代码缩进问题

Mike Ma zhtx10在gmail.com
星期三 三月 23 14:01:26 UTC 2011

我的C代码缩进配置(从EmacsWiki上抄的)
(setq-default c-indent-tabs-mode t ; Pressing TAB should cause indentation
c-indent-level 4 ; A TAB is equivilent to four spaces
c-argdecl-indent 0 ; Do not indent argument decl's extra
c-tab-always-indent t
backward-delete-function nil) ; DO NOT expand tabs when deleting
(c-add-style "my-c-style" '((c-continued-statement-offset 4))) ; If a
statement continues on the next line, indent the continuation by 4
(defun my-c-mode-hook ()
(c-set-style "my-c-style")
(c-set-offset 'substatement-open '0) ; brackets should be at same
indentation level as the statements they open
(c-set-offset 'inline-open '+)
(c-set-offset 'block-open '+)
(c-set-offset 'brace-list-open '+) ; all "opens" should be indented by
the c-indent-level
(c-set-offset 'case-label '+)) ; indent case labels by c-indent-level, too
(add-hook 'c-mode-hook 'my-c-mode-hook)
(add-hook 'c++-mode-hook 'my-c-mode-hook)

应该已经是4空格配置了呀
但是为什么
if (!plugin_list || !name)
return NULL;