[FZH] 非常重要Fwd: IMPORTANT - Fedora Project Contributor Agreement Signing Window Is Open

Simon Yan simonyanix at gmail.com
Wed May 18 00:49:17 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 8:44 AM, 宏羽杜 <dongfengweixiao at gmail.com> wrote:
> 在哪里?

Here is how you do this:

1) Login to the Fedora Account System:
登陆Fedora账户系统:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts
2) Once logged in, click on the "My Account" link in the blue box on the
left side of the window.
登陆后在窗口左侧点击“My Account"链接
3) On the page that loads, you will see a section labeled "Account
Details". Look for the line that says "Contributor Agreement". On that
line, you should see a new section that says:
等页面载入完成后,你会看到一"Account Details"个标签。找到写着”Contributor Agreement"的那行。在那行下面会写着如下字样:

"New CLA Not Signed - We need contributors to sign the new Contributor
Agreement(Complete it now!)"

Click on "Complete it now!" and follow the prompts.
点击“Complete it now!"然后跟着提示走。

> 在 2011年5月18日 上午7:26,Tiansworld <tiansworld at gmail.com>写道:
>
>> Fedora 将用新的 FPCA 代替目前的 CLA 协议。己经加入 Fedora 的贡献人员请登录 FAS,签署新协议。截止日期为 2011 年6月
>> 17 日。如果没有及时签署新协议,会被从要求完成 CLA 的组中(比如大使组、打包组、Fedora People 等)注销。
>> 详细完整内容请阅读以下转发邮件。
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> > From: Tom Callaway <tcallawa at redhat.com>
>> > Date: 2011年5月18日格林尼治标准时间+0800上午4时05分56秒
>> > To: users at lists.fedoraproject.org, announce at lists.fedoraproject.org,
>> devel-announce at lists.fedoraproject.org,
>> ambassadors at lists.fedoraproject.org, Fedora community advisory board <
>> advisory-board at lists.fedoraproject.org>, Fedora Design Team <
>> design-team at lists.fedoraproject.org>, desktop at lists.fedoraproject.org,
>> epel-announce at lists.fedoraproject.org, Fedora Games <
>> games at lists.fedoraproject.org>, i18n at lists.fedoraproject.org, Fedora
>> Infrastructure <infrastructure at lists.fedoraproject.org>,
>> kernel at lists.fedoraproject.org, logistics at lists.fedoraproject.org,
>> marketing at lists.fedoraproject.org, rel-eng at lists.fedoraproject.org,
>> spins at lists.fedoraproject.org, Fedora Translation Project List <
>> trans at lists.fedoraproject.org>, kde at lists.fedoraproject.org
>> > Cc: lwn at lwn.net
>> > Subject: IMPORTANT - Fedora Project Contributor Agreement Signing Window
>> Is Open
>> >

>> > Please take a moment and read this brief email, as it is important.
>> >
>> > Fedora is in the process of retiring our old "Individual Contributor
>> > License Agreement" (also known as the ICLA or CLA) and replacing it with
>> > the new Fedora Project Contributor Agreement (FPCA).
>> >
>> > All Fedora contributors with accounts in the Fedora Account System
>> > (https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts) who have agreed to the old
>> > CLA *MUST* agree to the new FPCA by June 17, 2011 to continue
>> > contributing to Fedora.
>> >
>> > Here is how you do this:
>> >
>> > 1) Login to the Fedora Account System:
>> > https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts
>> > 2) Once logged in, click on the "My Account" link in the blue box on the
>> > left side of the window.
>> > 3) On the page that loads, you will see a section labeled "Account
>> > Details". Look for the line that says "Contributor Agreement". On that
>> > line, you should see a new section that says:
>> >
>> > "New CLA Not Signed - We need contributors to sign the new Contributor
>> > Agreement(Complete it now!)"
>> >
>> > Click on "Complete it now!" and follow the prompts.
>> >
>> > *****
>> >
>> > It is important that Fedora Account holders who have signed the old
>> > Fedora CLA sign the new FPCA. We have allotted a window of one month for
>> > Fedora contributors to agree to the FPCA. This means that after June 17,
>> > 2011, any Fedora Contributors who have not agreed to the FPCA will have
>> > their "cla_done" flag set to False. This also means that any groups that
>> > they are in which are dependent upon "cla_done", such as "packager",
> [...]

Regards,
Simon Yan

http://www.google.com/profiles/simonyanix