[FZH] Mis-coded messages from Chinese Digests.....Need Help

Shen-En Chen dreamcarrior at gmail.com
Mon May 23 15:36:37 UTC 2011

1. I have no problem reading directly from the list, but in email every
Chinese character is mis-coded.
2. I have Chinese Language support installed, and I am currently using it to
view and type Chinese.
3. I believe the default setting in Gmail is already UTF-8.  I also set the
outgoing email to be UTF-8.

At this point I don't even know if the list will accept my Chinese message.
Is there anyone having the same problem like me.  Do you guys go to the list
in stead of using the email?