[FZH] looking for a business partner in China

Serguei Krasnov a9496773817 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 01:55:12 UTC 2012

I don't understand your agressivness
1. email is numbered becouse it is my phone number, and if you think a
little bit, giving somebody an email address over the phone is much easier
if it has numbers
2. I am going to be a partner in this business as a software owner, so that
without me this business is not going to work. In the same time without his
investments I can not put this business into operation. This is mutually
balanced and secured model, wich will be supported by porper partnership
agreement
3. yes, 1000% is my estimate, may be too optimistic but honest