[FZH] looking for a business partner in China

Caius Chance me at kaio.net
Thu Apr 19 08:54:23 UTC 2012

Hi,

What I suggest is - seek a VC or any other investors from US for supporting
your business proposal.

IMHO, nowadays the trend of web site is going sleek rather than complex.
However, you have more opportunity if you bring this to trading expos,
rather than this tech focused mailing list. A businessman from China have
better and more efficient channel to migrate to US already. Hence, a green
card by investing your project is relatively less interested by them.

Good luck.

Regards,
kaio

*https://profiles.google.com/Caius.Chance*