[FZH] Question regarding LiveCD and install to Hard D

alick oahz alick9188 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 03:41:36 UTC 2012

于 2012年03月11日 01:17, Shen-En Chen 写道:
> Thank you Tiansworld,
>
> I did not know that OpenOffice is now libreoffice, and I will install that
> instead. For ssh, I found that the LiveCD installed version already has it,
> but I need to do service sshd start to initiate it. Later I found that I
> need to use systemctl to start and enable these services. I am wondering
> how I can make these services to initiate at boot. This LiveCD install is
> very different from previous DVD image install. chkconfig no longer works.

Fedora now use Systemd instead of old SysV Init scripts. However old
service management tools (service, chkconfig) are patched to call
systemd to function, so they should work.

For the new syntax using systemd, you are sugguested to have a look at:
	http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Systemd

--
alick
Fedora 16 (Verne) user