[FZH] [Design-team] [FUDCon Beijing 2014] Logo/T-shirt

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 15:34:28 UTC 2014

I have a few observations :

1. The guidelines for FUDCon logo are at [1]. Even though I personally
like Prima's calligraphic style more, I would still vouch for the
style in the guidelines for the sake for uniformity. We are already
violating clear-space guidelines for the logo (but it seems to have
become the norm now since past FUDCons - Pune, Cusco etc but this
change looks good, I think)

2. I give a +1 for Temple of Heaven logo. However, the logo vector has
to be improved (something like current Forbidden city gate logo
style). My previous experience of having a print of such vectorized
logo has not really been that great.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#Guidelines_4

--
Suchakra