[FZH] [Design-team] [FUDCon Beijing 2014] Logo/T-shirt

Christopher Meng cickumqt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 08:32:58 UTC 2014

Actually I like Prima's Temple of Heaven design, as I've seen it as a
symbol on many stuffs. Tiananmen design may be pedantic(yeah think
about some "special" political factors), it would make my face grow
solemn when I see it.

Foreigners, you can take a look at the Beijing government English online:

http://www.ebeijing.gov.cn/

How to stress the symbolic importance of the picture is important, I
hope you can grab some ones you like and tell us, then we can start a
vote of the submissions to choose the final by the public.

Thanks.

Yours sincerely,
Christopher Meng

Noob here.