[FZH] [Design-team] [FUDCon Beijing 2014] Logo/T-shirt

Dubiancat Dubiancat at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 14:20:15 UTC 2014

Sorry,I forgot that I should use English.
I think The Great Wall isn't a suitable choice , since it has been regarded as a symbol of the whole Chinese nation.
FUDCon 2014 is held at Beijing , so The Temple of Heaven may be a better choice .

Well, forgive my poor English .

Dubiancat <Dubiancat在hotmail.com>写道: