[FZH] the Result of FUDcon Beijing Logo/T-shirt Vote

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Thu May 1 15:42:50 UTC 2014

Just a reminder - based on previous experiences of mine, the winning
logo [1] in its current form will not yield a smooth print on a
t-shirt/banner IMO. Reiterating what Mairin said in a mail before,

/---------------------
For FUDCon-Beijing-Logo-TempleOfHeaven.svg

1) The artwork looks like a scan that still needs some cleanup.
There's artifacts floating around the outside of the temple, both
above it and to the right, and to the left. The junction between the
fudcon logo mark and logotype is also awkward - see the strange shape
created between the 'f' of 'fudcon' and the white outline of the
fudcon speech bubble logomarks.
---------------------/

Apart from that, we also need some banners (for stage,
vertical/horizontal banners in and around the venue). Its always good
to have verticals banners around the venue. Have a look at [2]. Here
are a few ones which can be used/modified

* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Freedom1_2.png
*.http://suchakra.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-designs/fudcon-banner-stage.png
* http://suchakra.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-designs/banner-gates.png

[1] http://jurankdankkal.fedorapeople.org/FUDCon/FUDConBeijing2014/Logo/FUDCon-Beijing-Logo-TempleOfHeaven.svg