[FZH] [Design-team] [FUDCon Beijing 2014] Logo/T-shirt

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Thu May 1 15:57:58 UTC 2014

Oh wow, the poster design is pretty good. I missed this design update
somehow. Anyways, a few suggestions :

* I think using Comfortaa for the FUDCON text would be good to
maintain some level of uniformity with other designs.
* Add some more info about what attendees can expect and what FUDCon is about

--
Suchakra