[FZH] Fwd: FUDCon APAC 2014: Schedule is Out, and Registration Opens

Alick Zhao alick9188 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 05:11:33 UTC 2014

Hi all,

FUDCon APAC 2014 正式开始接受注册,请大家踊跃报名!报名链接:

http://2014-gf.eventdove.com/event/4394/page/11138

-------- Original Message --------
主题: FUDCon APAC 2014: Schedule is Out, and Registration Opens
日期: Tue, 13 May 2014 12:21:29 +0800
发件人: Alick Zhao <alick9188在gmail.com>
收件人: FUDCon/FAD planning group <fudcon-planning在lists.fedoraproject.org>

Hi all,

We are glad to announce the schedule of FUDCon APAC 2014 is out [1] and
the online registration opens.  This event is free and is open to
everyone.  Please register at:

http://2014-gf.eventdove.com/event/4394/page/11138

'''FUDCon''' is the Fedora Users and Developers Conference, a major free
software event held in various regions around the world, usually
annually per region.  FUDCon APAC will be held in Beijing, China on May
23--25, 2014.  It will be the first premier event in Fedora.next phase,
spreading innovative ideas and helping make Fedora better than ever.
This year it will be held together with GNOME.Asia Summit, an annual
conference for GNOME users and developers in Asia.  We believe the
cooperation will bring a more exciting gather up of free and open source
communities.

FUDCon is a combination of sessions, talks, workshops, and hackfests in
which contributors work on specific initiatives. This year we will have
many key community members and talented speakers to deliver sessions of
a wide range of topics including infrastructure, packaging, community
building, new applications and architectures and so on. In particular,
we are honored to have keynote speeches on Fedora.next by Jiri Eischmann
and Jaroslav Reznik, on systemd by Lennart Poettering, and on free
software movement by Richard Matthew Stallman. Please check the schedule
[1] so as to not miss out whatever you are interested in!

## Notice to registrants

You do not have to enter your real name if you do not want to. But a
valid email address is needed to receive the ticket. The T-shirt size is
based on Chinese convention. Reference chart will be provided later.
Note some of T-shirts will be reserved for volunteers and speakers, and
the remaining will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.

Registration online before the event is not mandatory, but encouraged to
help the organizers to have an idea of the expected number of attendees,
and prepare swags accordingly.

## Notice to speakers

Please also register from the above link. Use the contact information as
in CFP so that we can identify you easily. Do not forget to specify your
T-shirt size.

Besides, Please check the schedule to see whether the information is
correct, and whether the time is convenient to you. If there are any
issue, please report to us organizers, and we will update the schedule
if necessary.  If you update your session title, abstract, or your self
introduction, please write to us with the updated information.  Thanks.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Beijing_2014#Schedule
[2] http://2014-gf.eventdove.com/event/4394/page/11138

Regards,
--
Alick Zhao
On behalf of FUDCon APAC 2014 organizing team