[FZH] Fwd: [Ambassadors] Call for FUDCon APAC 2016 proposals

Alick Zhao alick9188 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 11:18:43 UTC 2015

Call for FUDCon APAC 2016 bid is out.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Truong Anh Tuan <tuanta在iwayvietnam.com>
Date: 2015-04-27 18:13 GMT+08:00
Subject: [Ambassadors] Call for FUDCon APAC 2016 proposals
To: fudcon-planning在lists.fedoraproject.org
抄送: ambassadors在lists.fedoraproject.org

Hi folks,

Finally, the proposal for "Announcing the next FUDCon during the current
FUDCon" [1] has been approved [2].
This announcement is to call for FUDCon APAC 2016 proposals.

We have approx 2 months from now to FUDCon Pune 2015 [3] so all proposals
must be submitted by May 24th, 2015.
After that, we will have about a month to review and decide the location
for FUDCon APAC 2016.
The winner will be announced during FUDCon Pune 2015.

Please see FUDCon Bidding process [4] for more information.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to post to the list.

Happy bidding :)

Rgds,
Tuan

[1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2015-March/023307.html