[FZH] F22 Party

Zamir SUN zsun at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 12 14:52:13 UTC 2015

On 08/12/2015 09:14 PM, Ray Po wrote:
> hi Zamir,
Hi Ray,
Sorry I am super busy recently. And I do not have Chinese IME at the
moment so just reply in English.
Please see inline.
> 地点确定了对吧,写通告吧我来张贴。
The venue is confirmed. However I got reminder that we should never send
out news before the topic is decided, otherwise it is against the
guideline. So I can not send out announcement as well. I think maybe we
can send out the announce by the end of this week.
> 另外,我也可以准备一个 topic 。其他有
Feel free to add your topic to the wiki page. We will decide it by
Friday (maybe not by the meeting).
> 什么需要帮忙的尽管讲。
Thanks. Currently I see no needs on the event. I'll let you know once I
need assistant.

For such community information, please directly send to the list, as if
I am too busy others can still help. Otherwise you may get no response.

--
Zamir SUN
zsun在fedoraproject.org