[FZH] Fwd: Fedora 23 Final RC6 call for testing

Alick Zhao alick9188 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 18:33:32 UTC 2015

欢迎测试 Fedora 23 RC6,可能是最后的 RC 版本。

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adam Williamson <adamwill在fedoraproject.org>
Date: Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 2:26 PM
Subject: Fedora 23 Final RC6 call for testing
To: test在lists.fedoraproject.org, server在lists.fedoraproject.org,
desktop在lists.fedoraproject.org, kde在lists.fedoraproject.org,
xfce在lists.fedoraproject.org, cloud在lists.fedoraproject.org,
arm在lists.fedoraproject.org

Hi folks! We have what should hopefully be the final RC for Fedora 23
available for testing now. It would be really great if folks could help
us run as many of the validation tests as possible ahead of the Go/No-
Go meeting tomorrow. Here are the result pages:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_23_Final_RC6_Installation
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_23_Final_RC6_Base
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_23_Final_RC6_Desktop
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_23_Final_RC6_Server
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_23_Final_RC6_Cloud

we need to run all the tests marked as Alpha, Beta and Final, ideally
for all the 'environments' (columns). Image download links are at the
top of the page, and you can file results by editing the pages manually
or using the 'relval' tool - you need to get that from a side repo,
see https://www.happyassassin.net/wikitcms/ for info on installing it,
then just run 'relval report-results'. If you find something that looks
like a release blocker bug, please submit a bug report, file a 'fail'
result referencing the bug report, and mark the bug as blocking
'FinalBlocker' (or use
https://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/propose_bug ) to propose it as
a blocker.

Thanks a lot folks! If you have any questions, please ask in #fedora-qa
on Freenode.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey