[FZH] Fwd: [Ambassadors] Golden chance to translate Fedora 24 in your language

Zamir SUN zsun at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 31 11:56:33 UTC 2016

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [Ambassadors] Golden chance to translate Fedora 24 in your language
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 10:18:27 -0000
From: Jona Azizaj <jonaazizaj在gmail.com>
To: ambassadors在lists.fedoraproject.org

Out of the six billion people in the world, only 339 million have
English as a first language. The importance of English in global
business increases the number of English speakers, but the people
learning are taking English on as a second language. A notable number of
users prefer products in their own language. In the Fedora Globalization
(G11n) group, we are making this happen. The efforts are huge, and kudos
to all our contributors.If you are a non-English user in Fedora and want
to help improve translations in your native language, this is your time
to contribute! A virtual Fedora translation sprint is coming up soon for
Fedora 24 GUI applications.

Although it is a virtual event, if there are more contributors at a
single location, they can gather together at an available place and work
together.If any Ambassadors have this plan, please contact the G11n list
with your requirements.

The translation sprint is happening according to the Fedora 24 schedule.
There is a good chance to get your own contributions into Fedora 24!

So what are you waiting for? The vFAD is starting from April 1 – 5,
2016. Not sure how to contribute? Have a look at our new article
published on the CommBlog.>
https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/translate-fedora-24-in-your-language/

Thanks :)
~Jona