[fedora-classroom] Fedora 11 Features, Questions and Answers Class (2009-06-07) available

Balaji G balajig.foss at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 09:07:55 UTC 2009

Hi Kevin

>There were 2 other classes scheduled this weekend, but the teacher was
> unable to be there, so hopefully they will be rescheduled.

I was infact there at the classroom but there was almost no one in the
classroom waiting for the class and infact the day before the class too i
had logged in to the classroom and tried contacting you and herlo but i
guess you guys were quite busy at that time so i thought people would log in
to the channel at 9:30 IST but there were no signs of it on Sunday. I was in
the channel for about 45 Mts

I guess the advertising should be improved for the classes and i also hope
we could have it 2 days in a weekend (Sat and Sun) so that it helps to
adjust the sessions rather than having everything on a single day.

Just my thoughts !

Thanks,
Cheers,
Balaji