[fedora-classroom] Greetings - Wiki tender

Ian MacGregor ardchoille42 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 22:30:04 UTC 2010

Greetings,
 My name is Ian MacGregor. I began using Debian GNU/Linux as my sole OS in
2001. I started using Fedora Core when FC1 was released and am now on Fedora
12.

I spoke with nirik in #fedora-classroom about filling the position of Wiki
tender and I was approved. My first task was taking the initiative to clean
up the wiki classroom page at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom and
have completed that task. I will endeavor to maintain the classroom page and
welcome any suggestions for improvement.

Regards,
Ian MacGregor
http://sites.google.com/site/ardchoille42