[fedora-classroom] 3 upcoming Fedora Marketing Classroom sessions

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sat Mar 27 12:39:34 UTC 2010

> That's excellent. I have been swamped lately and haven't had time to run
> any classes. ;(
>
> Please do update the wiki and let the list know final scheduling. :)

Will do. We're in the schedule-convergence phase of the process so this
should be pretty fast. ;)

Is there a "how to run a Classroom" guide, btw, so people who have never
organized/taught one can know what to expect? I looked on [[Classroom]]
but couldn't really find one, but perhaps I missing something.

Thanks!

--Mel