[fedora-classroom] [Ambassadors] Fedora classroom on "Introduction to Puppet"

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jan 22 17:35:37 UTC 2012

Hello,

Thanks Aditya for stepping out and planning a classroom.
More classrooms are better and this is the first one after the Ankur's
vim classroom.

I think it would be good to spread the new to the Fedora
infrastructure/ websites as well because there are many people who are
related with Sys admin. Therefore I forward the notice to them.

Thanks again and looking forward to take part even though 1730 UTC
seems little midnight.

See you

--
Regards,