[fedora-classroom] [fedora-india] [Ambassadors] Fedora classroom on "Introduction to Puppet"

Lokesh Walase flokeshw24 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 19:13:27 UTC 2012

Great , will try to attend it.

Few Questions :
1.I don't have Fedora installed on my laptop , I use Ubuntu 10.04LTS, so do
you want me to install Fedora ?

2.Any  pre-requistes for the class ?For eg, I feel if their is some thing
to download/install regarding puppet, I guess its better you give us
commands for packages, so that none of us waste time during live-class just
for sake of installation .

--Lokesh Walase ( T.Y.Comp , College of Engineering, Pune )