Meeting today: useful?

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Apr 1 16:09:52 UTC 2010

We have a meeting scheduled at 5pm eastern daylight time today, and I want
to get a sense of how useful we think it will be.

At last week's meeting, Bob McWhirter and David Huff both agreed to use
their respective toolchains to build a Fedora 12 image for EC2, and to
document their results; the goal is to figure out the best way of making
EC2 image creation an automagic part of the build process, and this is
essentially an evaluation.

Unfortunately, both had very similar problems with their F12 builds, and
Justin Forbes is pursuing these issues with Amazon.

Which means there's not much more to talk about on that front: we're
blocked until we can work with Amazon to figure out why we're seeing
breakage.

We've got the meeting time reserved, but I don't want to squander anyone's
time.  If there are issues that anyone wants to discuss, I'm happy to have
the meeting -- if even one person sends agenda items, I'm willing to
convene a meeting.  But if not, I'm also happy not to convene a meeting.
:)

--g

--
Educational materials should be high-quality, collaborative, and free.
Visit http://opensource.com/education and join the conversation.