Meeting today: useful?

graziano obertelli graziano at eucalyptus.com
Thu Apr 1 23:26:43 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 11:17:15AM -0500, Garrett Holmstrom wrote:
> On 4/1/2010 11:09, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> > We've got the meeting time reserved, but I don't want to squander anyone's
> > time.  If there are issues that anyone wants to discuss, I'm happy to have
> > the meeting -- if even one person sends agenda items, I'm willing to
> > convene a meeting.  But if not, I'm also happy not to convene a meeting.
> > :)
>
> All I can think of is simply that the latest euca2ools update needs
> testers.  It still has 0 karma, so it remains in updates-testing.
>
> Chances are I won't be around during the usual meeting time today
> anyway, but I will read the meeting log if there is one.

Hello,

this is so cool that euca2ools are making into fedora. We just added them
to our Q&A so that whenver we test Eucalyptus on fedora (we are working
into making nightlies of rpm for fedora) we use your package. So far they
passed all the tests! Let me know if we can help in any other way.

cheers
graziano

Graziano Obertelli
Eucalyptus Systems, Inc.